Responsible for enthusiastically selling all deposit products and services to new and existing customers. Help increase branch growth by attaining sales and service goals and maintaining a high quality of sales and service culture. Performs routine customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, and check cashing. Serves as a liaison between customers and the Bank by providing account information, opening new accounts, and professionally handling the customer’s needs.
Qualifications, Duties & Technical Skills:
• Represent Eagle Bank to the customers in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service.
• Greet customers in a friendly manner and perform transactions in person or via telephones, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, check cashing, cashier’s checks, and traveler’s checks.
• Determine, through active listening and asking pertinent questions, the most appropriate services to the customer’s specific financial situation and goals.
• Meet or exceed weekly outside Business Development Call goals and production goals.
• Generate sales through quality customer service for new and existing customers.
• Quickly learn about all products and services offered by Eagle Bank and cross sell to the new and existing customers.
• Follow Bank procedures when performing transactions on teller workstation and required equipment such as scanner, while ensuring that others within the branch are adhering to the proper procedures.
• Balance Vault and the Automated Teller Machine accurately and efficiently.
• Responsible for Cash Ordering/Shipping and assuring that the branch stays within their assigned cash limit.
• Verify that all teller transactions are being scanned properly and in a timely manner.
• Perform Monthly audits for the Branch and ensure that the Branch is performing within audit guidelines including the proper use of dual control where necessary.
• Monitor Cashier’s Checks and Prepaid Card Inventories. Test alarms monthly and check branch logs for appropriate signatures.
• Assist customers with all facets of their safe deposit boxes.
• Over see the processing of night drop and mail transactions.
• Assist with training of new personnel
• Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow
• Comply with all department and company policies and procedures
• Understand and enforce Retail Banking policies and procedures and ensure compliance by staff.
• Open and/or close the branch daily following proper security procedures.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodation(s) may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Physical Demands: Manual dexterity for computer work and cash handling/plus lifting boxes/files, typing, standing, extended reaching, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or three to five years related experience or equivalent combination of educations and experience.
• Manual dexterity for computer work and cash handling/plus lifting boxes/files, typing, standing, extended reaching, etc.