Actively develop new and expand existing customer relationships. Responsible for assessing and handling customer's banking needs, obtaining and processing customer/account information and selling bank deposit and services. Actively identifies client's needs for Loan Products and/or Financial Services Products. Responsibilities may include attracting new customers through Business Development and Community involvement. Responsible for handling complex customer service issues through research to provide resolution. Must have a thorough knowledge of Eagle Bank's products as well as stay abreast of current Regulations that affect the financial industry.
• Represent Eagle Bank to customers both in person and by telephone in a courteous and professional manner by providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service.
• Be available to attend events after hours when requested by Management to enhance Business Development and/or Community involvement
• Main point of contact for customers with Online Banking questions; approving applications, resetting passwords, Bill Pay, Cash Management, etc.
• Help customers with Mobile Check Deposit; set new customers up and approve deposits.
• Arrive at work promptly as scheduled and follow written security procedures
• Manual dexterity for computer work. Typing, standing, lifting boxes/files, extended reaching, etc.
• Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
• Work closely with support personnel in researching customer requests
• Effective verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Applications
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodation(s) may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential job functions.
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum of two years Banking experience
College Degree or equivalent work experience concentrating heavily on
Customer Service in a related field.
Strong Sales and Customer Service skills necessary.