Eagle Bank and Trust is a decisively well-established community bank with a storied history dating back to 1919 with currently over 24 locations in 5 states. Our mission is to inspire dynamic customer relationships through innovative financial solutions with a focus on community service. Eagle Bank and Trust is a workplace where you can build genuine and authentic connections with every customer, either for one day or sometimes for a lifetime. We believe you CAN make a difference with just one interaction!
We offer comprehensive benefits and excellent pay and ask that you join us in continuing our legacy of helping our customers reach their financial goals. We welcome you to apply for one of our excellent opportunities and begin your solid future with Eagle Bank and Trust.
General Description: Work with Bank Secrecy Act Senior Officer in implementing and administering the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance program through report and account reviews and assisting in the preparing of all necessary supporting documents and reports.
Qualifications, Duties and Technical Skills:
• Analyzes transactions to determine if they are suspicious in nature and takes appropriate action and maintains proper documentation.
• Conducting periodic assessments of accounts and bank’s applicable departments for compliance with BSA/AML procedures.
• Use BSA/AML monitoring systems and other reports to detect suspicious activities.
• Maintains current knowledge of the BSA and all related AML and OFAC regulations.
• Maintain high level of trustworthiness and confidentiality.
• Assist in providing applicable BSA/AML training.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodation(s) may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Physical Demands: Manual dexterity for computer work and handling/plus lifting boxes/files, typing, standing, extended reaching, etc.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Understanding bank operations, policies and procedures.
• Good written and verbal communication skills required.
• At least one-year experience in BSA/AML