Eagle Bank and Trust is a decisively well-established community bank with a storied history dating back to 1919 with currently over 24 locations in 5 states. Our mission is to inspire dynamic customer relationships through innovative financial solutions with a focus on community service. Eagle Bank and Trust is a workplace where you can build genuine and authentic connections with every customer, either for one day or sometimes for a lifetime. We believe you CAN make a difference with just one interaction!
We offer comprehensive benefits and excellent pay and ask that you join us in continuing our legacy of helping our customers reach their financial goals. We welcome you to apply for one of our excellent opportunities and begin your solid future with Eagle Bank and Trust.
Mortgage Loan Assistant
• Assist Mortgage Loan Originators, Operations Manager, and Senior Management in various tasks in the daily operations of the Mortgage Loan Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• First Point of Contact for visitors to the mortgage division of OFC;
• Receive guests and direct those guests to the correct individual;
• Answer in-bound telephone calls, direct calls to the appropriate individual or take a message;
• Manage and distribute in-bound mail;
• Perform tasks necessary for assigned out-bound mail;
• Places orders to assist Mortgage Loan Originator
• Organizes documentation and information for loan files;
• Provides status updates to the Mortgage Loan Originator and/or applicable parties;
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence; and the
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Financial analysis knowledge; and
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and analysis reports.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form;
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations; and the
• Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic mortgage lending knowledge;
• Working knowledge of FHA/VA/ADFA/USDA/Conventional Mortgage loan products and requirements. Knowledge of loan submission into an LOS and DU/LP system. Proficient use of computer and calculator; and
• Good time management skills.