Process mortgage loan transactions, scan loan documentation, respond to telephone or walk-in customers in support of the Lending Department personnel.
• Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
• Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
• Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
• Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms. Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Upper Management.
• Typing, standing, lifting boxes/files, extended reaching, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Basic mortgage lending knowledge.
• Financial analysis knowledge.
• Good written and oral communication
• Time management skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good working knowledge of FHA/VA/Conventional Mortgage loan requirements.
• Good working knowledge of submitting loans into LOS and DU/LP.
• Good sales skills.
• Acceptable interpersonal skills.
TRAINING, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer.
• Knowledge of Encompass 360 preferred.
• General knowledge of word processing, scanning, faxing and email.
• Must have minimum of 3 years banking experience.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodation(s) may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Eagle Bank and Trust has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment and Eagle Bank and Trust reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as deemed appropriate.